I know I'm missing something about 4D Write Pro involving ST Freeze Expressions.

In a loop I create an [Invoice] record, assign an invoice template to the Write
Pro object field
([Invoice]Invoice_WP:=[Preferences]Preference_Object)
Call ST FREEZE EXPRESSIONS([Invoice]Invoice_WP)
Save it.

The first time through, the [Invoice] record has all the correct references
resolved. The second time through, even though the fields being referred to
have changed, the saved WP object field contains a copy of the same field from
the first one.

Basically this for a selection of [Client] records:

For ($Ndx;1;Records in selection([Client])
 Create Record ([Invoice])
 < load, calc and assign needed stuff >
 [Invoice]Invoice_WP:=[Preferences]Preference_Object
        ST FREEZE EXPRESSIONS([Invoice]Invoice_WP)
        SAVE RECORD([Invoice])
        NEXT RECORD([Client])
End for

What am I missing?

Thanks y'all!

   Tom Dillon                                      375 S Main St #405
   DataCraft                                           Moab, UT 84532
   tomdil...@datacraft-inc.com                           720/209-6502
                                                    Some people can
                                                   justify anything.
                                                       --- Sunastar