Is it that you have two separate licences - should you not just have the
partner licence for both or the developer licence for both?

Having said that my licence was incorrectly updated at maintenance renewal
recently and fixed very quickly by 4D in France.

Steve

On 25/02/2019, 16:07, "4D_Tech on behalf of John J Foster via 4D_Tech"