I’m trying to get an OAuth 2.0 access token. I’m confused about the redirect
uri and how to implement it in 4D. The server I’m hoping to talk to is the
Value Added Tax server at HMRC in England (in a couple of months’ time,
entering figures for VAT returns will have to be done by software rather than
online, by hand, at present). The spec is here:

https://developer.service.hmrc.gov.uk/api-documentation/docs/authorisation/user-restricted-endpoints#installed-applications

I’m floundering in the sea of my ignorance, so any help would be gratefully
received. What, in 4D, should I do get get the authorisation results (step 2 in
the reference)?

Jeremy