Did anyone else have any weirdness with their 4D Server v17.1 and the change to
Daylight Savings Time this morning?

Most, but not all, of our users got disconnected around the time of the change,
the SQL server and the 4D Server UDP port that broadcasts the server name
stopped responding (we have Nagios checks on both of these and they both
started alerting), and when we went to quit 4D Server it just quit immediately
without giving the usual chance for a countdown.

Could be a fluke I guess? But it seems awfully suspicious that it happened
right around the time change, so I'm just curious if anyone else saw anything
weird?

Jeff