Hi,

A client of ours can’t get his up-down arrows to work on his Mac within our
application under v16. I have tried setting the shortcuts on the buttons and
also tried by setting the shortcuts on the form load with OBJECT SET SHORTCUT.
Nothing works.

I suspect that the problem is caused by a setting on his machine, although the
arrow keys work in his other applications. I googled the problem and found
suggestions that the scroll-lock was likely on and that it could be toggled on
and off with the F14 key. That didn’t work.

Has anyone encountered this or have suggestions?

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Ferguson
Objective Systems, LLC