I have installed ssl certificates and tries to start 4d server 16.5 on osx
10.12.6 but port 443 will not open.
No ssl traffic gets to the webserver. Normal port is set to 8001 for this
web, it works.
Tried to chance normal port to 80 and ssl on 443 - both ports not working.

I did not get any q. from helpertool when started up 4d server on 443 - it
seems that it does not work.
I have checked - the helpertool is present in the server package in Macos
folder.

- the osx is restarted, 4d is restarted with and without 443, ssl
certificate ....everything.

Any with a tip how to get around this problem and get 443 port up and
running?

-----
Hilsen
Helge Antonsen