Cannon,

I can't find the db I did this in but what I did was this:

METHOD GET PATHS(Path project method;$MethodNames_at)
METHOD GET ATTRIBUTES($MethodNames_at;$Attributes_ao)

Create a new array with those that area already marked as preemptive
safe.  Save it somewhere
Then use METHOD SET ATTRIBUTES to set them all to preemptive safe.
Compile and enjoy all the errors coming in.

You should be able to work through the list (slowly).
If you run out of time reapply the original set of attributes from the
initial call.

Then repeat until you've got everything that is safe labelled that way.

Regards,

Wayne