Is there a Tech Note, or some reference document regarding how we as a
Developer manage memory in the 64 bit version?

For example, as Peter is talking about, we have a process that needs for memory
for large imports, or large arrays, or whatever.  How do we go about signaling
4D to accomplish this?

I ask, because the documentation states that the memory value provided in the
NEW PROCESS command is not all the memory, and other objects (i.e. process
variables/arrays) are managed in other memory locations.  How would we go
about, in Client, telling the system to use more memory when we know we will
need it?

Thanks!

Steve

  Stephen J. Orth
  The Aquila Group, Inc.          Office:  (608) 834-9213
  P.O. Box 690                           Mobile:  (608) 347-6447
  Sun Prairie, WI 53590

  E-Mail:  s.o...@the-aquila-group.com