My head is buzzing with ideas and information following the World Tour
training day with JPR in sunny London. If you are serious about your work
and it isn't too late for you, you need to go!

OH BUT IT COSTS MONEY!!!!

Yes, it does cost a little. Probably somewhat less than you charge for a
day's work.

Find out what is so great about ORDA. And Collections. And Objects. And
other 4D stuff.

In addition to the training you get a USB stick full of excellent,
well-documented demo databases that JPR and other 4D gurus have put a lot
of time and effort into creating. They contain code and forms that you can
use in your own 4D apps - these are well worth the cost of the training.

You also get:

- a bottomless coffee/tea pot
- plenty of snacks
- a decent lunch
- a chance to meet your 4D reps
- a chance to meet some of your fellow developers

JUST DO IT!!!!! (if you haven't already missed your local event).

Pat

PS
No, I have not been hired by the 4D PR team :)

CatBase - Top Dog in Data Publishing
tel: +44 (0) 207 118 7889
w: http://www.catbase.com
skype: pat.bensky