John:

"And "$wpDoc:=WP New” generates the same error.”
OK, understood. That’s an error because it should be returning a 4DWP
object.

My question about passing an empty BLOB stems from the docs which indicate
that you can’t pass a parameter that doesn’t have content. I suspect that
would give an error other than 9949.

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-336-2902