Hi All,

Tim recommended that I contact 4D TS - which I did. It turns out I had two
issues.

1. There seems to be some directory issue with Parallels. Apparently even
though I log in as a particular user (the lonely one I set up) it looks like
Windows 10 Pro setup a Public user as well. And arrantly this created confusion
between multiple desktops and … I’m still trying to understand these.

2. We don’t user 4D’s Users/Groups - or so I thought. There are remnants of
when we did  use them. Anyway, 4D Write Pro was only available to a user that
is not the user I needed. So we set access to the groups in such a way that
everyone will have access and voila 4D Wrote Pro commands work.

I have got to learn to call 4D TS after a few hours of banging my head around
instead of days.

Shout out to 4D TS, Ty and Tim for the excellent and patient work.

Appreciate,
John…