Hi Carl,

Try this when the “The set does not exist” error presents:

1) Click the “Trace” button.

2) Double click $highlightSet to place the variable in the expression pane.

3) Note the set name held in $highlightSet.

4) In the top, left debugger pane click the disclosure triangle for “Sets”.

5) Does the set name appear among the current sets? If not, the set has not
been created.

6) If the set name does appear, what table does the set name belong to? If a
different table name from you expect, then the set (you expect) has not been
created.

Best regards,
Jeremy