There is the answer: "the data source is arrays". The highlight set only
applies to selection (table) based list boxes. To get the highlighted rows of
an array listbox, you use the True/False value of the boolean array
representing the listbox. See the "Managing Selection" section on the page
below.

https://doc.4d.com/4Dv17/4D/17.2/Managing-List-Box-Objects.300-4386875.en.html

John DeSoi, Ph.D.