I throw the data i want dropped into an object for dragndrop. Then when i drop
I know what iam getting as i include the table and record numbers. Where i
dragged it from(process,form,object) are also included. Made my listbox drag an
drop so much easier to handle and very generic.

Sent from my iPhone