From: Sam Burnell [mailto:samburn...@gmail.com]
Sent: September 4, 2019 11:14 AM
To: dgarr...@gmail.com; 4D iNug Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Subject: Re: Paypal IPN Integration

Yes! I was hoping somebody out there would have an already written solution,
even if it’s 4D 2004.

David, I was headed in the direction of NTK (which is basically 4DIC on
steroids) as it seems to be the most direct way to approach this. I don’t need
documentation and I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to figure it out. I just need a
roadmap.

How come it’s offline (just mildly curious)?

Anyway, I would love to take you up on your offer and would be eternally
grateful, willing to pay for it, whatever, as long as it works.

Thanks,

Sam