Hi Randy, the setup you are looking for is what I have done for all my projects.

I have two folders: “WEB_Public” and “WEB_Private”.

WEB_Public contains all my static assets like images, javascript, css, etc.
There are no 4D tags in any of these files.

WEB_Private contains all my application specific code. When a URL comes in, if
it is for a static file, 4D servers it directly. If it is not then the On Web
Connection method is triggered and my application log runs. From there I can
ensure that the session is loaded and I process the request and eventually send
one of the files out of the WEB_Private folder.

It works very nicely and I have my static and dynamic files separated into
different folders.

Feel free to reach out directly if you want some more information on my
approach.

Dani Beaubien
Open Road Development