@patrick,
might it be worth it to wait until we can manipulate project files?  I see
that project files auto-export the image library.  Since we would have
plain text files in a project, wouldn't I then be able to iterate via
<insert language here> and update everything?

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 10:58 AM Mike Kerner <mikeker...@roadrunner.com>
wrote:

> good idea.  they are mostly sequential because i was using mostly the 4d
> stock button icons.
>
> On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 10:43 AM Chip Scheide via 4D_Tech <
> 4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:
>
>> no yo can't use a wild card...
>> but
>> if your library IDs are in sequential (or nearly) order you might be
>> able to search for say:
>> -12
>> to cover 120-129, 1200-1299, 12000-12999, etc
>>
>> On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 10:31:39 -0400, Mike Kerner via 4D_Tech wrote:
>> > can i use wildcards with that search?  you'd have to run it for every
>> icon
>> > id.
>> > after going through all these forms, it seems like 60% are broken this
>> way,
>> > but the others are not.  it also seems like the newer forms are ok, but
>> the
>> > older ones are the ones that have the issue.  perhaps this was a v2/v3
>> > thing?
>> > dang i wrote this a really long long time ago.
>> > **********************************************************************
>> > 4D Internet Users Group (4D iNUG)
>> > Archive:  http://lists.4d.com/archives.html
>> > Unsub:  mailto:4d_tech-unsubscr...@lists.4d.com