Hi Everyone,

I'm migrating from 4D v15.4 32-bit to v17.3 64-bit. At the same time, I am also moving my development machine from Mac OS 10.9.5 to Mac OS 10.15.2.

So far it's going fairly smoothly, but a few quirks have come up regarding plugins. When I launch v17.3 on Mac OS 10.15.2, I get the following alerts for these 4D Plugins:

- "4D InternetCommands.bundle" cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified

- "4D ODBC Pro.bundle" cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified

- "4D for OCI.bundle" cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified

I'm assuming there is a configuration somewhere that I can set to allow the plugins to be opened - but can't find where.

I'm also trying to find a way to capture the MAC address on Macs and Windows. Up until now, I've been using Miyako's Media Access Control.bundle, but it doesn't look like it works with v17. Any suggestions to accomplish this task would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ken