Yep, this is a pain.

Go to System Preferences, Security & Privacy, the General Tab.

Now start your database.

You will have to authorize each plug-in as not being recognized (Allow apps
downloaded from:…).

Now quit your database.

Now start your database again. Answer yes for each plug-in (sorry, I don’t
remember the dialog that comes up).

Now quit your database.

Now start your database again. You should be fine now.

> On Dec 12, 2019, at 10:20 AM, Ken Eyring via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm migrating from 4D v15.4 32-bit to v17.3 64-bit.  At the same time, I am
> also moving my development machine from Mac OS 10.9.5 to Mac OS 10.15.2.
>
> So far it's going fairly smoothly, but a few quirks have come up regarding
> plugins.  When I launch v17.3 on Mac OS 10.15.2, I get the following alerts
> for these 4D Plugins:
>
> - "4D InternetCommands.bundle" cannot be opened because the developer cannot
> be verified
>
> - "4D ODBC Pro.bundle" cannot be opened because the developer cannot be
> verified
>
> - "4D for OCI.bundle" cannot be opened because the developer cannot be
> verified
>
> I'm assuming there is a configuration somewhere that I can set to allow the
> plugins to be opened - but can't find where.
>

> I'm also trying to find a way to capture the MAC address on Macs and Windows.
>  Up until now, I've been using Miyako's Media Access Control.bundle, but it
> doesn't look like it works with v17.  Any suggestions to accomplish this task
> would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Ken

Bob McKeever                      http://www.mswl.com <http://www.mswl.com/>