Hi Chuck,

Thank you for raising the potential issues with Windows. As you pointed out - I cannot view on Windows the PDF images in a form that displays the image field, and I cannot print the images using a variable.

I do not have these issues with Mac OS X, but some of my customers are cross platform, so it appears I still have an issue to get the images properly converted so they can be used on both platforms.

Tom Benedict sent me a conversion component that I'll have to try later today when I can find the time.

It's always something...

Thanks again!
Ken