On Feb 11, 2020, at 9:59 AM,Bob Miller  wrote:

> RE> "Emails sent by the SMTP Internet commands are just the same as emails
> created by any other mail program.  They will show up in the Sent folder for
> the account that sent them.  I do this all the time for my clients and they
> know that the 4D emails will show up next to the emails they sent manually."
>
> I'm using Outlook and emails that are created by 4D (using my email address)
> do not show up in my 'Sent' folder. Of course, emails created in Outlook
> appear there.  Is there a way to have emails sent from 4D come into an
> Outlook 'sent' folder?

You will need to instruct Outlook to send the email for you. You can do this by
creating a Visual Basic script that you run that tells Outlook to send the
email. Then it will appear in your Outlook “Sent” folder. There are many
examples of how to create this VB script online. Just google and you’ll find
the answers.

Tim

Tim Nevels
Innovative Solutions