Glad to be of assistance. I will add that, once properly configured, VM
performance was very good. It was at least as good as the former dedicated
hardware we were using. We aways had very high end enterprise grade hardware.
All very expensive stuff ($100K for a SAN etc). VM is not a great way to save
money on hardware. Where it really saves money is when you need to instantiate
a new server (or 100 new servers). That can be done in minutes. And ongoing
admin and support is cheaper, not to mention the benefits of built in
redundancy and homogeneous security configurations.

VM is definitely the way to go for any level of enterprise systems.

Tom