Hey Kirk,

> I agree with Jim

Ditto!

Yes I have been exploring the idea of moving the code to run on the Server.
It’s easy s I only need to set a property. But then I still need the Server to
be able to see the paths to where the text files need to be moved to. I have no
access to their Server so I can really test it so that’s a challenge.

Right now there’s a specific computer where these reports are run from at the
end of each month. And yes they need to run at the end of the last day of the
month and before any new data has been added due to the nature of the required
field and printed reports.

Appreciate,
John...