From: David Belote <dbel...@transformatic.com>
Date: Friday, February 28, 2020 at 7:09 AM
To: 4D iNUG Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Subject: Re: 4D v18.0 LTS - Form Wizard Missing

You guys solved it.  I had created my v18 test databases as database projects
instead of databases.  Database Projects appear to be new and I’ll have to read
up on them.  I knew that 4D v18 was introducing a way to manage code in a
non-binary format, but I did not know the details.

Thanks,

David Belote