"Just for discussion sake, I'd say that a good portion of long established
systems have 100% of their space already occupied by classic code….”
Couldn’t agree more!
As the average age of installed base of programmers decreases, the % of
“classic” code in production systems will drop (hat’s the audience that
will use ORDA + OOP in 4D)

"The use of the Form object offers so much that I am resigned to let go of
some generic code, not happy, but willing to pay that price.”
Agreed.

If change wasn’t an inherent part of all facets of life, life would have
stopped at the amoeba.
--
Douglas von Roeder
949-910-4084