Step 1 is to create an account on the forum if you don't have one. Then login
and click on your user account icon at the top right. The rightmost icon in
this popup (looks like a person) is for Preferences. Then click "Preferences"
in the sublist.

Under Notifications/Categories on the left, select which categories you want to
watch and which ones to mute. I'm watching Feature Request, Beta, and English
Community. All the non-English communities are muted.

Then click on Emails on the left. Check the option for "Enable mailing list
mode".

John DeSoi, Ph.D.

New Forum: https://discuss.4D.com