Because of the permissions issues that seem to be a permanent feature of Win 10
I install our built servers in the Public folder and have no permissions
issues. Been doing this with 4D v13 for years.

Cheers,

Peter Adam
PrintPoint ANZ
e: peter.a...@me.com <mailto:peter.a...@me.com>
Skype Phone: +61 3 9016 379
t:  +61 3 9836 3539
m: 0419 552 462
w: www.printpoint.net.au <http://www.printpoint.net.au/>

'The fully-integrated management software to streamline your business'