I apolitically;ogise for asking a question related to v13 but my client has
been tardy in accepting an upgrade.

However before making the move I have had to make some changes to the v13 DB
and something that has been modified without issue for many years  now is
failing when I compile and merge it.

I compile and merge the structure with its datafile, no problems reported.

I then launch the compiled server point it at the datafile that has just been
used in the compiling process and i get the message
The structure and data files do not correspond to each other. The data file
cannot be opened with this structure.

When I click the close button on the dialog, I then get an error dialog, Cannot
delete record in table Resources of Databaseā€¦

and the details list a lot of Cannot save recordā€¦ and the key line seems to be
Wrong header.

All this is happening on Windows 10.

Suggestions?

Cheers,