The WEDD was a stretch - I know it officially went away but I've seen
anomalies in structure files from waay back.

"the structure file is itself a database and "Resources" is one of its
internal tables.
the error is effectively saying that the structure file can not be
modified."
Thanks for clarifying that.

I'm the lucky stiff that had a corrupted table and, when I contacted TS
they had to do some research on that. Of course, it does make sense that 4D
would have to have its own database internally but let's not kid ourselves
- we all know that what happens inside 4D is actually magic. :-)

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-910-4084