Hello Everyone.

A shout out form our weekly open day email,

The Space will be open from 7pm at the space on Skene Terrace[1].

If you've not heard of us, we get up to a range of activities on Tuesday
nights, including but not limited to social contact, programming, manufacturing
weird things and consuming sugary treats. We usually begin at about 7, but
sometimes someone will be in earlier.
We're located downstairs from Engage Gaming. Access is through our door just
beside the Assembly on Skene Terrace! If you're unsure about anything, ask in
IRC[1].

If you're new, I'd suggest you bring a laptop, and perhaps a project you want
to work on. If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell us all what you're
planning to do!

I'll be in, but I have no plan, there may be more talk over the Science Centre
takover day, or the comming Cryptonoise this Thurday[2], or the ongoing air
data project.

[1]: https://57north.org.uk/contact
[2]:
https://opentechcalendar.co.uk/event/8080-cryptonoise-aberdeen-digital-censorship-in-the-uk

57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.