I am throwing out things in the space that don't seem to have an owner
and are making a mess.

Rob - Lots of monitors seem to be in the space. Are these yours? Do you
still want to play with the broken one?

Tony - Are those motherboards on top of the desk the old motherboards
(which can be thrown away) or the new motherboards to go in the boxes?

Do we need to keep the old desk stands?

What are these old sports bags everywhere?

Iain.

--
urn:x-human:Iain R. Learmonth
http://iain.learmonth.me/

GPG Fingerprint: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Please verify out-of-band before trusting with sensitive information.

[[[ To any GCHQ or other security service agents reading my email: ]]]
[[[ Please consider if any professional body code of conduct to    ]]]
[[[ which you subscribe requires you to follow Snowden's example.  ]]]
[[[ Your professional membership, chartered or incorporated status ]]]
[[[ may be at risk.                                                ]]]