resending, as I think I sent to Tom only in error

I will be bringing a 3 x VESA mount, which has a stand, so may assist with
teh monitor / desk space issue - monitors are very useful, the more
members, the more we will need.

Also throwing away kit without notice isn't on, unless it's something you
own / you brought to the space & know is no longer required / in use.

We are a collective, decisions need to have input from others, notice &
some attempt at consensus.

I am 100% behind the decision to avoid clutter & dumping of old kit, so
perhaps we need a longer term solution.

We could trial a designated monthly "hack the space night"

Proposal: On "hack the space night" any unclaimed / unlabeled kit is marked
for disposal (big colored label or some such) moved to a pre-designated out
of the way spot (under one of the desks etc perhaps with a sign)

A single photo of the pile is taken & sent to the mailing list.

Members have 3 days to either claim, remove & properly store the item,
arrange another member to do so on their behalf (if away from Aberdeen etc)
or it's going in the bin?

I'd appreciate peoples thoughts on this, as we grow in membership, this. is
likely to be an ongoing issue, especially given the limited space we have

Tony