On Tue, Sep 16, 2014, at 04:23 PM, Tom Jones wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 04:24:21PM +0100, Ed Watson wrote:
> > What he said. If anyone has a Mac Air/Retina VGA/HDMI adapter - do bring
> > along pls.
>
> The project only takes vga and composite

There is a lightning (I think - whatever the non-USB port on an AIr is)
-> VGA adapter in the drawer under the phone.

I have a box of electronics somewhere that converts HDMI to something
the projector can understand. I'll see if I can find it, and we can then
let people project from modern laptops as well.

Robert
--
Robert McWilliam      r...@allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Disclaimer: Opinions cited by me are not necessarily my opinions.
Facts cited by me are not necessarily facts.