Hi

I was going to head down this evening, probably about 8ish.

I've some AJAX/JSON/jQuery/PHP stuff to do, and some ODROID PSU experiments
too, so will probably do one or the other.

One query, I've got an old big VESA mount, would be fine for the big TV.
Last time I was down there chat about sticking it on the door by the
window, but not sure if we did that yet.  If not, and if it'd be handy, I'd
be happy to bring the VESA mount down and stick the TV up.  If someone
could say yes or no before 6pm that'd be cool, as its kind of heavy to
carry down if we don't need it, if not I can just bring it down another day.

Cheers

Andy

On 21 October 2014 15:42, Noodle <noodlemon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I shall be along about 7pm to crochet and stuff a cats arse.

Andy Gaskell
Head Developer
Software Systems: Open For Business
Email: a...@ssofb.co.uk
Web: www.ssofb.co.uk
Mobile: 07745 924 449
Office: 01224 312857
Skype: andy_at_ssofb
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agaskell
Office: 40 Raeden Park Road, Aberdeen, AB15 5LQ.
Limited company: SC347800