On Thu, Oct 23, 2014, at 01:04 PM, Tony Travis wrote:
> Back to the main topic of my message: I had *NO* idea how widespread
> fake CR2032's are on eBay/Amazon never mind PoundShop. I'm looking for
> genuine name-brand CR2032 replacements if anyone has recommendations?

I'd probably go with RS. Their batteries come with datasheets of what
their capacity should be:
http://docs-europe.electrocomponents.com/webdocs/0394/0900766b80394067.pdf

RS are usually not the cheapest but for things where authenticity
matters paying a bit more can be worth it for them to worry about the
sourcing.

Robert
--
Robert McWilliam      r...@allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Disclaimer: Opinions cited by me are not necessarily my opinions.
Facts cited by me are not necessarily facts.