Hi,

On 08/05/18 12:44, Doc Ocassi wrote:
> It is a workshop for the greens on their in house communication, which
> uses CiviCMS. Their IT person is up from Edinburgh to run it.
>
> They are using the space as a location to do the training.

This sounds like a useful thing to do. I am happy the space can support
such things.

This is however not great timing given the open day. This is also the
first I've heard about it.

Space Corp. Directive 14 reads:

  "A member shall be permitted to attend any physical workspaces at any
time, make use of all Hacklab resources and to accompany guests."

While this directive enables you to run such a workshop, it also
prevents you from excluding others from the space while you do so.

I found the wording of your post to announce (which gets the 57North
Hacklab Ltd. footer attached, and in general will be taken to be
speaking on behalf of the company) a little strong.

Thanks,
Iain.