You should come to the space more! It's been discussed at least 3 times, along
with the requirement to accompany guests.
Doc wanted to take it to the mailing list but we overpowered him and decided as
a group that wasn't necessary.

It's a shame it's running so close to the open night, but sometimes things slip
a little!

--
  Hibby
  d...@vehibberd.com