Regarding non-profit, I think our articles put us firmly in the category of a
social enterprise, which is acceptable for application.

If you want more info of the Air monitor project, it could help as it shows we
have worked on projects with arts groups, local and international
organisations, I'd be happy to help with this application also.

I'll be down tonight also, it would be good to talk about it.

Doc.