Andy,

That's a shame, but their reasons are fair enough - it needed more time
and thought!
It's worth using this as an excuse to have a little bit more of a
conversation with them - I wonder if they can recommend another body or
fund that would be more worthwhile us applying to, and also exemplar
material showing what kind of detail would be required for a successful
application?
Hx

--
  Hibby