Hello Folks:

We have discussed this document several times and Young-Geun Hong had
presented this document several times at IETF and the WG also met separately
to discuss the use cases and format of the document. We concluded that the
purpose of this document is to show others how 6lo stacks can be used in
different applications and on L2 constrained networks. The information can
be used by external organizations as a guideline of examples for
understanding whether their networks can be suitable to run 6lo stacks. Many
have been co-authored/contributed to this document already.

The latest version of the document is available here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hong-6lo-use-cases/

Please provide your opinion on the mailing list.

The adoption call ends on October 7, 2016.

Thanks,

Gabriel and Samita

6lo-co chairs