Dear all,
             SF0 has assumed until now that it was
only working on dedicated cells, but 6P now provides
the possibility to use shared cells.

             I would like to hear your thoughts on the
following alternatives:
a) if we allow shared cells to be used SF0, how to
establish a policy on which type of cells to allocate.
Currently, SF0 observes only the incoming number of
cell allocation requests and effectively used cells
to calculate the number of required cells.
b) if we keep working with the initial assumption, and
do not allow any shared cells to be scheduled by SF0.

A quick solution would be to define two different instances
of SF0, one for shared cells and the other for dedicated
ones.
            Regards,

                                     Diego

--