Yakusuki,
               We currently assume that:
- we have no information about the generated traffic from the application
- we do not know which part of the incoming traffic is routed to which
neighbour.

Example: If a both a TX cell and a Shared cell are requested as incoming
to the node, we do not know to which neighbour these cells will be routed,
or if the incoming traffic destination is the node itself.

As a consequence, since the only true source of information is the effective
number of outgoing cells, our default behavior is to allocate dedicated TX
cells
to the specific neighbour.

I think the reason to use TX or Shared cells as a default, is covered by
Thomas' answer.

Thank you.
Regards,

                                      Diego