@Yatch,
I see the point. I have no doubt now about the behaviors  after the node
boot.

I am thinking another case that a node needs send a CLEAR command to
previous parent if it changed. I guess this is not mentioned in the draft?
@Thomas, maybe we can create an issue for that?
Let me know if this is already mentioned in the draft.

Tengfei