From: 6tisch [mailto:6tisch-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Michael Richardson
Sent: mardi 8 août 2017 19:41
To: 6tisch@ietf.org
Subject: [6tisch] 6tisch-pre-reqs-00 <- can it be implemented??

<#part sign=pgpmime>

I was reading draft-papadopoulos-6tisch-pre-reqs-00, and I came across:

   Considering that each frame may be transmitted
   twice in unicast to each parent, then depending the transmission,
   either DP will acknowledge the frame or AP will.

I think the possibilities of this are amazing, but I wonder if this will
realistically work with many pieces of hardware.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>, Sandelman Software Works  -= IPv6
IoT consulting =-