Thanks for the follow-up! The changes relating to my comments all look good to me.

/a

On 6/21/18 5:45 AM, Xavi Vilajosana Guillen wrote:
Dear Adam,

today we published a new version of the draft including the changes mentioned in our responses.

thanks for the provided reviews.
Xavi

    Dear Adam, thanks so much for your comments. Find inline (XV:) our

    All changes will be published in the upcoming version of the draft.

    many thanks for your review.

        COMMENT:

        Thanks to everyone who worked on this document. I have a
        handful of minor,
        editorial suggestions.

        Please expand TSCH and 2TiSCH in the Abstract.

        §3.1.1:

        >  5.  The SF running on node B selects 2 out of the 3 cells
        from the
        >      CellList of the 6P ADD Request.  Node B locks those
        cells in it

        nit: "its"

        >      schedule until the transmission is successfull (i.e. node B

        nit: "successful"

    XV: corrected. Thanks.

        §3.3.1:

        >  be used), or partially succeed (less than NumCells cells
        from the

        Nit: "fewer than" rather than "less than."

    XV: corrected. Thanks.

        §3.3.2:

        >  o  The CellList in a 6P Request (2-step transaction) or 6P
        Response
        >     (3-step transaction) MUST either be empty, contain exactly
        >     NumCells cells, or more than NumCells cells.  The case
        where the
        >     CellList is not empty but contains less than NumCells
        cells is not
        >     supported.

        nit: "...fewer than..."

        It would be a good idea to clearly indicate what a recipient
        of a message with a
        non-empty CellList with fewer entries than NumCells requires
        should do. This is
        also applicable for the "Candidate CellList" for RELOCATE. I
        can't find
        equivalent language for ADD -- is it okay for a message to
        (for example) have a
        NumCells value of 3, but include only 2 cells in its CellList?

    XV: Thanks for this comment. Other reviewers also pointed out this
    issue. We suggest to add this sentence:

    "The case where the CellList is not empty but contains fewer than
    NumCells cells is not supported.
    RC_ERR_CELLLIST code MUST be returned when the CellList contains
    fewer than NumCells cells. "

        §3.3.3:

        >  verification on Candidate CellList can succeed (NumCells
        cells from
        >  the Candidate CellList can be used), fail (none of the
        cells from the
        >  Candidate CellList can be used) or partially succeed (less than
        >  NumCells cells from the Candidate CellList can be used).
        In all

        nit: "...fewer than..."

    XV: corrected. Thanks.

        §3.3.5:

        >  MaxNumCells:  The maximum number of cells to be listed.
        Node B MAY
        >        return less than MaxNumCells cells, for example if
        MaxNumCells
        >        cells do not fit in the frame.

        nit: "...fewer than..."

        >  If node B has less than Offset cells that match the
        request, node B
        >  returns an empty CellList and a Code field set to RC_EOL.

        nit: "...fewer than..."

    XV: corrected. Thanks.

-- Dr. Xavier Vilajosana
    Wireless Networks Lab
    /Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3)
    Professor/
    (+34) 646 633 681
    xvilajos...@uoc.edu <mailto:usu...@uoc.edu>
    http://xvilajosana.org
    http://wine.rdi.uoc.edu
    Parc Mediterrani de la Tecnologia
    Av Carl Friedrich Gauss 5, B3 Building

<https://maps.google.com/?q=Av+Carl+Friedrich+Gauss+5,+B3+Building+08860+Castelldefels+%28Barcelona%29.+Catalonia.+Spain&entry=gmail&source=g>
    08860 Castelldefels (Barcelona). Catalonia. Spain

<https://maps.google.com/?q=Av+Carl+Friedrich+Gauss+5,+B3+Building+08860+Castelldefels+%28Barcelona%29.+Catalonia.+Spain&entry=gmail&source=g>

    Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
    ­