Hi Göran,

Thanks for the feedback and the proposal. I added Appendix B detailing this
deployment option:

https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security/commits/b93e8fa6152eb2bb10761264bcf8e47f861fd418

Let me know if the current text works for you.

Also, regarding the comment to explicitly mention OSCORE AEAD keys, here is
the relevant commit:

https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security/commits/b50787232346e991d3384916a47faa4a49ed39ee

I have also resolved other pending issues on the document
- making use of the 0-length OSCORE Sender ID for the pledge
- use of CoAP CON messages to transport Join Request from pledge to JP and
NON messages from JP to JRC.

I will discuss these more in detail on Thursday.

The WIP document is at:
https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security/src/minimal-security-08/

Mališa