Pascal,

As Tero outlined, this information is typically available as the metadata to
the frame being received. It is up to the implementations to ensure that such
information is available when processing the frame with a delay, otherwise
things won’t really work..

Mališa

> On 26 Jul 2019, at 23:20, Pascal Thubert (pthubert) <pthub...@cisco.com>
> wrote:
>
> Agreed:
>
> I'm wondering about the delayed security processing. That processing may be
> delayed beyond the current ASN. Is the ASN of the receive time attached to
> the frame as a meta of sorts to enable the delayed validation?
>
> All the best,
>
> Pascal

>>> 6tisch mailing list
>>> 6tisch@ietf.org