Any idea why drawterm-osx hangs when I try to close it with the dock
icon or by issuing  shutdown from the apple menu?  I am not sure what
signal is sent.  I've included a capture from spincontrol in case that
helps.

Ian

Call graph:
    6001 Thread_5903
      6001 start
        6001 _start
          6001 main
            6001 cpumain
              6001 exportfs
                6001 read9pmsg
                  6001 readn
                    6001 sysread
                      6001 _syspread
                        6001 kread
                          6001 sslread
                            6001 sslbread
                              6001 ensure
                                6001 devbread
                                  6001 ipread
                                    6001 recvfrom$NOCANCEL$UNIX2003
                                      6001 recvfrom$NOCANCEL$UNIX2003
    6001 Thread_5a03
      6001 thread_start
        6001 _pthread_start
          6001 tramp
            6001 blockingslave
              6001 slaveread
                6001 syspread
                  6001 _syspread
                    6001 kread
                      6001 consread
                        6001 ksleep
                          6001 procsleep
                            6001 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003
                              6001 __semwait_signal
                                6001 __semwait_signal
    6001 Thread_5b03
      6001 thread_start
        6001 _pthread_start
          6001 tramp
            6001 blockingslave
              6001 slaveread
                6001 syspread
                  6001 _syspread
                    6001 kread
                      6001 mouseread
                        6001 ksleep
                          6001 procsleep
                            6001 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003
                              6001 __semwait_signal
                                6001 __semwait_signal
    6001 Thread_5c03
      6001 thread_start
        6001 _pthread_start
          6001 tramp
            6001 blockingslave
              6001 slaveread
                6001 syspread
                  6001 _syspread
                    6001 kread
                      6001 consread
                        6001 qread
                          6001 qwait
                            6001 ksleep
                              6001 procsleep
                                6001 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003
                                  6001 __semwait_signal
                                    6001 __semwait_signal

Total number in stack (recursive counted multiple, when >=5):

Sort by top of stack, same collapsed (when >= 5):
        __semwait_signal        18003
        recvfrom$NOCANCEL$UNIX2003        6001