On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 2:54 PM, Tod Beardsley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Thanks heaps for your responses. Plan 9 it is then. Expect a lot of
> really irritating questions over the next few weeks. :)

Often times, googling to find the answer to irritating questions can keep
repetitive traffic down... however then we'd just bitch and moan about
linux, the fact that no one contributes anything, or doesn't share source
for stuff... so why not just ask the questions again?  This list is good on
the re-runs of everything else :-)

Dave