If you get to debugging it, that'd be great.  For everyone else, the
still useful png is in /n/sourcesdump/2009/0201/plan9/386/bin/png.
Everything works fine now, thanks FGB.

ak
--- Begin Message ---
hola,

I haven't had the time to debug it, but readpng() changed
in the last days and it doesn't work correctly anymore.
I jdid yesterday -c /386/bin/png and everything went
back to normal.

--
Federico G. Benavento

--- End Message ---